The Meridian 391 Sedan Bridge flybridge motor yacht is a luxury weekend cruiser. “Karamchand” was built in 2008 and sold to the current owners in 2013 with 2 new Mercruiser 8.2 MAG HO engines. The starboard engine failed in 2019 so was replaced new in a shipyard in Malaysia. On the way back to Singapore after launching back to water, the port engine also failed. She continued her journey to her home berth on Sentosa where she has remained since. The boat is cleaned weekly, engine is started weekly and the boat is turned around on the slip once a month.
As Karamchand has not been properly used since 2019, she’s in need of some work (hence the low price). Here’s a breakdown of what is not working or unknown at this time:
- Port engine needs to be replaced
- Generator needs water pump
- Air Con is not working
- Chart plotter is not working
- Flybridge sink water pipe disconnected
- Flybridge fridge removed and blanking plate installed
- Small rainwater leak from flybridge into galley has damaged galley sole (floor)
Here’s the good news:
- All interior cushion covers replaced in 2020 including flybridge, all stored inside so in excellent condition
- Starboard engine is practically brand new with approx 30 hours
- Boat is registered in Singapore, tax paid
Seller has ordered a new yacht and wants Karamchand to be sold quickly so is open to offers.
Video walkthrough available, or call to make appointment for viewing in Sentosa Cove, Singapore.