Having enjoyed just one private owner since new, the Delaware Registered boat has been sparingly used and her high specification beautifully maintained including the portside engine having been replaced with just 50 hours on it since and even her original starboard engine has only done 1,100 hours since the boat was new!
There have been many other updates including; the cabin sole hardwood having been re-vanished, the cabin linings to the saloon and heads have been replaced along with the covering for the heads’ sole from where you can enjoy the steam spa shower. Her interior and exterior cushion covers have been replaced with new ones from Sunbrella whilst the matrasses for the beds have also been replaced.
There is a reverse cycle air conditioning system benefiting all the cabins with individual controls. Other recent updates include a new TV, internet and sound systems. With all of these updates combined with her stylish looks, great turn of speed and ease of manoeuvrability via her Volvo Penta IPS600’s, plus an electric stern mooring winch and secondary IPS joystick near the stern, she must surely make for the perfect luxury motor boat, turning heads where ever she goes with her striking metallic grey coloured topsides.
The Marquis 420 SC comes with some great features originating from her combination of US Builders and European Designers. The Italian Designers being Nuvolari Lenard are renowned as being superyacht designers who work with the likes of the renowned brands such as Palmer Johnson and Oceano and their attention to design can clearly be seen, Marquis Yachts are the only production builder who they work with. The features for this fabulous boat include; the aft seating area which can be adjusted electrically to extend out over the bathing platform to increase the cockpit area or be reduced to increase the bathing platform area as required.
The electrically operated dining/coffee table in the saloon raises or lowers as required and when raised to be used for dining, the pedestal tilts the table towards the seats but when being used as a coffee table, it tilts away from the seats to create more space. Of course, the electrically operated panoramic roof over the helm and saloon area means that no matter what the weather, the boat can adapt to ensure it is perfectly suited to the conditions making for a boat ideal no matter what the weather or time of year. The builders report a maximum speed of around 34 knots (subject to conditions and fuel loads etc.)and so a comfortable cruise should be in the mid/high 20’s.
Her specification highlights include:
• Metallic grey coloured topsides.
• Larger twin Volvo IPS 600 435hp engine option (870hp combined).
• Replaced portside engine (just 50 hrs on it since replacement).
• 10 KWA Generator.
• Replaced batteries.
• Secondary IPS joystick control at aft end of the cockpit for ease of berthing.
• Electric stern mooring winch.
• Electric anchor windlass.
• Replaced internet TV to the saloon.
• Additional TV to each of the sleeping cabins.
• Internet and sound systems.
• Satellite antenna.
• GPS chart plotter.
• Replaced mattresses.
• Replaced interior and exterior cushions.
• Replaced covering to the sole of the heads.
• Re-vanished hardwood to cabin sole.
• Replaced cabin linings to the saloon and heads.
• Steam Spa shower to the heads.
• Reverse-cycle air conditioning to all cabins with individual controls.
• Large electric panoramic sunroof to the cockpit, saloon and helm position.
• Raymarine electronics.
• Electrically raised & lowered dining/coffee table.
• Teak to the aft cockpit area, bathing platform and side decks.
• Hydraulic telescopic passerelle.
• LED blue coloured underwater lights.
• Microwave combination oven.
• Electric ceramic hob.
• Cockpit fridge and outside fridge.
• Electric retractable aft seating for the cockpit to extend or reduce the cockpit/bathing platform areas.
This Motoryacht is a fantastic example of the modern, stylish, adaptable and highly specified sports cruiser style of motor boat, which is very popular today and combined with her great specification, many updates and relatively low hours represents a substantial saving over a comparable new build today.