The cutting-edge PJ63 Open Sport from Palmer Johnson is a masterful blend of design, technology and performance.
This 19.40m yacht features a refined and fuel-efficient tri-hull for a smooth, soft ride up to 33 knots, with the lowest banking angle in high-speed turns and no slamming.
It boasts the largest open deck lounge in the 60-80ft class, plus a full-beam master cabin, salon/galley, and a forward guest cabin. The signature unibody design, blended and sculpted surfaces, and crisp lines set this elegant, futuristic yacht apart.
Technologically advanced with a CZone control system and Volvo Glass Cockpit, it also features a Bang & Olufsen sound system and 55” Bang & Olufsen TV in the master cabin, and underwater lights.
Now located in Monte Carlo, Monaco, this PJ63 is available for USD 2,900,000.
The new PJ63 is a result of Palmer Johnson’s new focus on hull technology and lightweight construction. A yacht with reduced fuel consumption and thus carbon emissions of 33-50% across the speed range.
The hull is a refinement of the PJ tri-hull previously used on the much admired PJ48m Khalila, PJ’s first ground-breaking fuel-efficient superyacht.
This advanced hull is also designed for comfort. Its very fine bow and curved sections aft provide a smooth, soft ride all the way to a top speed of 33 knots. The displacement characteristics include a low banking angle in high-speed turns, no slamming and a level ride throughout.
Another key feature of this latest Palmer Johnson is that top speed can be comfortably sustained in a seaway when typical planing yachts would have to throttle back.
With its generous 6.3m beam the PJ63 has the largest open deck lounge in the 60-80ft class. The below deck space consists of a spacious full-beam master cabin, a salon/galley, and a forward guest cabin.
The signature unibody design, blended and sculpted surfaces intersecting with sharp, crisp lines ensure instant recognition as a Palmer Johnson sport yacht.
Once again, Palmer Johnson has masterfully blended design and technology to create another refined sport cruiser with the DNA and design codes of a pedigree superyacht brand.
INTERIOR LIVING SPACE AREA
The interior décor has an elegant and futuristic theme, blending sophisticated elements such as leather, bleached oak, lacquered finishes, and Corian.
OWNER & GUEST CABINS
– Queen size bed in Master cabin
– Queen size V-bed in Guest cabin
– Bleached oak Hardwood flooring
– Drawers with invisible sliding tracks and soft closing type
– LED Lighting includes down lights, rope lights, and reading lights
– Windows, tinted safety glass
– Air conditioning with in-room control
– Windows with blinds in Master Cabin
– Skylight with blackout roller blind in Guest Cabin
– Vanity cabinets with mirror
– Gessi Accessories
– Electric flush WC
– Large lounge area with sofa
– Bleached oak Hardwood flooring
– Induction cooktop
– Hot and cold-water tap
– Cupboard and drawer storage
– Hand-held fire extinguisher
– First aid kit
– Wine Cooler
EXTERIOR LIVING SPACE AREA
– Upholstered inboard facing sofas for 10 with side cup holders
– Double aft king size sun pads
– Sliding glass door to lower salon
– Low-level cockpit lights
– Outboard Counter with recessed wine/ champagne bottle holders
SYSTEMS, ELECTRICAL, NAVIGATION & ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
– Chilled Water Air Conditioning system
– Fuel tanks with integrator balancing system
– Fresh water tank with Dual Pressure pumps
– Grey Tank
– Black Tank
– Insulated engine room
– Electric system 24V/DC 230V/A (or 110V for the US market)
– 13.5-15kW / 50Hz / 60Hz Generator
– Service and Engine Batteries
– CZone Control System
– Emergency electronic and manual battery switches
– 60A / 24V automatic battery charger
– 63A / 230V Shore power (or 110V for the US market)
– Electrical panel
– Emergency lighting
– Exterior lighting
– Navigation lights with control panel
– Cathode protection by zinc anodes and ground plate
– 3kW Inverter 24VDC / 230 VAC
– Console with hooded dash for instrumentation, controls and electronics
– Volvo Glass Cockpit with touch screen monitor
– Volvo Joystick Manoeuvring Control
– Volvo engine instrumentation
– Helm Seat with bolster
– GPS Antenna
– Auto Pilot
– Chart Plotter
– Electronic speed log
– VHF radio
– AIS (Automatic Identification System)
– Interceptor controls integrated in the engine lever
– 4G network capability
– Bang & Olufsen sound system for exterior deck, salon and cabins
– 55” Bang & Olufsen TV and audio system in Master Cabin
– 27” Samsung TV in Guest Cabin
DECK AND HULL EQUIPMENT
– Metallic two-tone paint
– Teak decking
– Curved windscreen
– Fender locks – sockets
– Flush Deck Cleats
– Bomb anchor system
– Windlass with deck and cockpit controls
– Pop up capstan
– Chain locker – fender stowage
– Deck hatch on Guest Cabin with skylight
– Deck hatch to access the anchor and fenders locker
– Deck hatch to access Engine Room
– Aft deck Port and Starboard Stowage
– Fixed Swim platform
– Deck Shower
– Fresh water connection
– Shore power AC connection
– Passerelle / swim ladder
– Underwater lights (3)